Monday, June 18, 2012

"Daniel." Originally Posted 8.17.11

So this kid I'm dating, Dan, is quite the character. Here are a few reasons I love him so much!


He dresses up like an Indian (err...excuse me...a Native American) with Ashley and me to go crash a cowboy poker night down the hall. (Mind you, this is after he insists that Ashley and I sit in a triangle with him on the kitchen floor around a large bowl of beans and find our inner-chi. Don't worry, there was a lot of chanting involved.)


Even though he gets on my case (just like my mother) about smiling in pictures, he totally makes as many goofy faces as I do.

HIS EYES! They are so pretty AND they are two different colors. :]

He is so cute. Just look at this picture. I look a little wretched but I love Dan's face.

And finally I love him just because he is so fun and easy to be around. I am never bored around him and I am totally comfortable with him.


Of course there are a ton of other reasons why I love him but those are just a few.

Funny story. I love how hilarious Dan is when he doesn't try to be. Here it is:

I wear a CTR ring on my right ring finger. Tonight Dan and I were over at Ashley's and Dan was playing around with my ring, trying to get it off my finger. I have a habit of peeing 30 times a day (not really but it feels like it), and right before the 27th pee break Dan insisted that it come off my finger. So I give him the ring and go to the bathroom. I come back in the room and he is sticking the ring on all of his fingers, with what I can tell is a great effort to make it look very nonchalant and nothing out of the ordinary even though it's a bit obvious he is paying very special attention to where my ring seems to fit his fingers the best.

Oh Daniel. I know what you're really doing. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment