Monday, June 18, 2012

"Our Wedding" Originally Posted 2.6.12

All photos courtesy of Millie at Amelia Kate Photography
All pearls on myself, my mother, and bridesmaids courtesy of one of my dear life-long friends,
Jonathan Carroll (who happens to be Millie's cousin),
(yes he totally started that company all on his own at age 23!)


Married!




The whole gang.


Had to put this one up because I love my Grandma in it.
Front right in teal skirt.



My whole family that came. No brother :[



Love them!





Dan's whole family that came.


Dan's immediate family (minus brother :[ ) and grandparents.



Jorge and Hiro!


The bridesmaids of Arizona (only minus Felly and Katherine...
although Katherine ended up having to stay in New York for an internship! :[ )
Left to right: Becca, Ashley, Lacey, me, Suzanne, Celesta, Carrie










His sisters love him so much.




Lacey made the bouquet!





Not a huge fan...but she didn't give us very many temple pics :[
Wasn't to happy about that but it's okay.
Thinking of having someone take more pics of us in front of the temple next time we're there.


The bench we got engaged on.




The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment