Monday, June 18, 2012

"A Few Bridals" Originally Posted 1/13/12

I remembered I had a CD in my backpack that has a few of our bridal photos. The rest (along with our wedding photos) are still being edited. So here they are in all of their glory.

(Side note--I had a lady make my dress and during the final fitting we decided the skirt shouldn't be so poofy. She took some fabric out but not enough....so I kind of look like a white pumpkin in these pictures. After our bridals my aunt tore apart the whole skirt, took out like 2 feet of fabric, added pleats, and I still think it was a bit too poofy but a lot better than these. Also in the first picture I look like some weird munchkin but oh well.)






Photos courtesy of Amelia Kate Photography. (I went to YW with her)


I love my HUSBAND. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment