Monday, June 18, 2012

Washington

Or as my Grammie from Indiana used to say, Worshington.

On our way:


We stopped in Boise to have breakfast with my Uncle Tony...but didn't think to take a picture. :[
Hello Oregon (in these pics you can see the annoying black dot I was talking about in my last post!):




First views of Washington. Not only does the zoom on my camera feature a black dot, but also a tiny hair or crack or something on the right. Excellent.







On the road that leads to the neighborhood we're staying in:


Dan's former bishop in Coalville is actually from Washington, and his niece, Robin, still lives here. He gave her Dan's number so she could recommend apartments to us, and the next day she texted Dan offering to let us stay with her. For free. Even though we offered to pay rent several times. So nice!! So here's the house:


Back porch in the rain:


View from the back porch (excuse my weirdness):


What I could fit of the trees in the front yard in my camera view:


Here's Boeing in Seattle (not where Dan's job is, but where his orientation was):


The building where the first day of Dan's orientation was:


And here's Danner on his first day of official work!


Tried to be cute and get him walking into the building AND the Boeing sign in the picture quickly enough so he wouldn't notice I was taking pictures. Didn't work super well but oh well.



And here's a picture I didn't (did) take while I was driving, just to show the rain:


Thank you, come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment