Monday, June 18, 2012

Ketchup

Har har...catch up.

Alright so as I mentioned here (or here on my old blog), Dan and I went to the Ben Kweller concert in SLC on April 30. 'Twas excellent!!





I also finally finished the blanket I started crocheting for my Grandma back in October. Her health is declining and many years ago (something like 12 years) she taught me how to crochet. I wanted to make her something to show her my appreciation for teaching me. So I made a little lap blanket. It is far from glamorous and in my opinion is actually a little homely, but here it is. Finished it in time for Mother's Day (it was originally going to be a Christmas present, but as we got married 2 days after Christmas that didn't work out as I'd planned).



I also made these bird's nest necklaces for my mom and Dan's mom for Mother's Day/their birthdays (both of their birthdays are within a few days of Mother's Day). I'm probably going to start selling these, so if you or anyone you know are interested in one for yourself or someone you know, let me know! Planning to open up an online store.



And here we are packing up our apartment in Provo. Please notice bubble wrap as proof of packing.


And just for memory's sake, here's our old apartment. These were all taken after we started packing so that is why some of the rooms are so bare. Front room (this isn't the actual set up, the chairs are in those awkward spots so we could see the TV):


In the picture above, the doorway in the back leads to the kitchen. In the picture below, the door goes to the laundry hall/bathroom/bedroom.


Kitchen.


Bedroom.



Bathroom Quirks (mentioned here, here on old blog)
Pink:



"John":


Goodbye first apartment:


Goodbye first apartment building (ours is the upper left):


And yes the bathroom was clean, those dark spots on the pictures is something that's been stuck inside my camera lens for ages (so annoying). When I zoom in it becomes a large black dot instead of a dark, sometimes non-noticeable blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment