Monday, June 18, 2012

"Not to Leave You All Hanging..." Originally Posted 6.2.12

So yes we did make it safely to Washington. I'm having quite the time getting used to all this rain! I'm used to the amazing miracle Arizona rain that happens 4 times a year! Not quite as special when it's 4 times a week but it's still pretty and it makes everything so green and loverly. A few weeks ago I did start uploading a bunch of photos to the blog but it pooped out in the middle and I haven't had the time to do it since. And now I'm using my brother's tablet and am too lazy to figure out how to upload pictures to it haha.

So til i actually put up pictures here's a brief update. Dan is LOVING his internship at Boeing! I was lucky enough to find a summer job...however it is selling Cutco knives and I'm not a huge fan. I just don't have the skills and the heart to "show people all their options" (aka keep showing them things until they buy something haha). On top of that I am doing phone/virtual demonstrations since I don't really know many people here yet. And that is a huge bummer...not a fan of talking on the phone. But it's okay. I had two other job interviews yesterday so hopefully one of them works out.

In other news, Dan is sitting on the couch next to me listening to music and singing me his own rendition of the song and creating his own harmony (which consists of some rather high notes) and solos. Nice. He has also has told me that I should start an "us" blog...so this may be one of my last posts on this blog! :( But I suppose it's just as well because this is a new chapter of my life and I don't especially want "our" blog to have all my posts from the last five years or  whatever. Anyways, I sctually did make an "us" blog while we were engaged because we considering putting a link on our wedding announcements to the blog and then on the blog we would say where we were registered instead of on the announcement itself. Anyways, so when I move to "our" blog that web address is thechapps.blogspot.com. Yay. This is the last timeI am doing a blog post from this tanlet it is so irritating because it gave me the hardest time when I was trying to move the cursor to edit words and I,m not eve going to double check this sentence because I am so frustrated the end and good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment