Saturday, December 8, 2012

Wrapping Up August

When we got back to Utah, we lived with Dan's parents in Coalville for about a month until our apartment in Provo opened up. We also bought a used 97 Honda Civic for dear Daniel. Here it is, in all of its glory, getting an oil change from its new owner.


Some cute baby birds that lived on top of the porch light for a while:


One day, which actually may have been in September, I don't know anymore, we went to Lagoon with Mason and Wendy. It was quite fun. These are the only pictures I have to show for it though.



You know the rides that take you straight up into the air and then you free fall? I hate those. Absolutely hate those. I love roller coasters but for some reason those ones terrified me. There were two of them at Lagoon, one shot you up super fast and then dropped you, the other one slowly creeped upward which was quite anxiety-inducing and then dropped you. Dan and Wendy really wanted to go on them, but Mason and I were both hesitant, neither of us liking the rides. Big tough Mason even admitted he was scarred. But we gave in and went. Lucky for Mason, my ridiculous hysterical meltdown relieved him of fear and he was laughing on the way up the slow one. I am slightly embarrassed to admit it, but I may or may not have been constantly yelling, "DAN! I'M SCARED! DAN, I WANT TO GET OFF!! DAN, HELP ME!!!!" I also may or may not have started crying. Worst panic attack ever.

My dear Babooshka Lauren also came to visit Utah with her wee baby London. We only got to visit for like a half hour, but it was good to see her and to meet London! London is going to be (and already is) GORGEOUS.



1 comment:

  1. I made the blog! YES!!!!! Haha.

    I probably would have had a panic attack too! Those rides ARE scary!

    ReplyDelete